Our Health and Safety Policy is based on the Hancock Timber Resource Group Safety Principles:
- Safety is a core value at HTRG. Nothing is more important than providing a safe working environment.
- No business objective will take priority over Health and Safety.
- HTRG is committed to the concept that all injuries and occupational illnesses are preventable and all employees deserve the right to go to and return from work safe and healthy.
- Safety is the responsibility of every employee and HTRG recognizes that this responsibility must be shared amongst management, employees, and contractors.
- All personnel working for or with HTRG have the responsibility and are empowered to stop any job they reasonably believe is unsafe or cannot be continued in a safe manner